Under the direct supervision of the Clubhouse Director, the Administrative Assistant’s primary role is to provide administrative support to the Clubhouse Director, primarily focusing on management of attendance and program data in the KidzTrak system, management of the front desk operation, and directly supporting the Clubhouse Director. This position is full time (35 hours per week) and located at our Columbia Park Clubhouse.
KEY ROLES (ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES):
Data Management - 40%
- Specifically the AA will enter and track the following: membership data, daily ADA, and community service & volunteer hours.
- Check the accuracy of program attendance information and offer feedback when accurate records are not being kept.
- Analyze the data looking for any inconstancy or incomplete entries and to then compare actual number’s to goals
- Keep the Area Director, Clubhouse Director and Club staff informed about successes and areas for improvement.
Front Desk Management -30 %
- Responsible for managing the front desk area and the Club’s main office
- Answering phone calls, retrieving voicemails, responding to emails and working directly with parents.
- The front desk and Club office space should be clean and organized throughout the day, with adequate supplies, forms, etc. in order to provide strong customer service.
- Greet arriving members, volunteers, and visitors, making them all feel welcome.
- The AA will also be expected to "hold the line" at the front desk, ensuring members have their cards, volunteers and guests are registered, parents wait at the front area, etc.
- Manage membership fees and conduct some parent orientations.
- Responsible for Keeping Front Lobby Clean and Organized- with current BGCSF Marketing Materiel’s displayed
- Parent/Family/New Member Orientations - Provide parent orientations and give tours (*at most Clubs)
- Manage Flow of Traffic in the Lobby Area of Club - ensuring club member safety at all times
Administrative Support - 30%
- Managing Clubhouse Directors calendar, direct phone calls and email request
- Preparing for Clubhouse staff meetings and off-site meetings
- The AA will be expected to create documents, facilitate communication within the staff team, to the rest of BCGSF, with community partners and parents, etc.
- Compile Clubhouse monthly report, get sign-off by the Area Director and Clubhouse Director, and submit to Program Services Coordinator at the main office.
- Responsible for making sure that all administrative tasks are complete, accurate and up to date
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED:
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- Data entry experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills- especially a strong attention to detail
- Customer Service experience- must be extremely professional and able to resolve all minor conflicts.
- Strong behavior management skills with youth
- Strong communication skills with kids, staff, parents and community members
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and demonstration of good follow through skills
- Strong ability to follow systems and procedures
- Ability to use computer software such as Adobe Publisher and Photoshop to design Club specific flyers for recruitment and promotional purposes
- Current Red Cross First Aid/CPR certification
- Experience with database software
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for at least 1 hour
- Must be able to sit at computer workstation for long time periods
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Please Enter Required Skills here