Experience and Skills:
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Experience working with youth in industrial arts and crafts program;
- Ability to develop and implement organized crafts programs and services;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated organization skills;
- Current Red Cross first aid/CPR certification (within 90 days of employment);
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED:
- Equipment and property accountability skills;
- Record keeping skills;
- Certification from an institute or college in the area of industrial arts and crafts
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for at least 1 hour
- Must be able to sit at computer workstation for long time periods
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.